[Dailydrool] Breed specific vitamins

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:54:34 PDT 2008

Ahhh Ahem here, boys and girls....
The only way I can logically think that vitamins could be considered breed
specific is if big breeds get higher concentrations than little breeds.
There are what, 155 recognized AKC breeds (that may be wrong...maybe it's
150 or more than 155, like the number of states i can never keep it right)
anyway that doesn't include the UKC breeds, European breeds, Designer breeds
(if we must include them)......and so how many breeds did the manufacturer
actually do research with? Can I buy vitamins for my Pyreneen Shepherd? How
about my Spanish Hidalgohound, or my little Taiwanese Twirler? Do they get
the same vitamins as my Beagle? My Cane Corso? My Heinz 57 Curbsetter?

I can believe that the proportions of the contents are adjusted to size. I
cannot believe they are breed specific, sorry. Somebody in the advertising
department has a fabulous, if flawed, imagination. My opinion only.

MomPerson, the professional skeptic, to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and
Cooper, all of whom do fine on the same vitamin.