[Dailydrool] My toe ring arrived

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 10:32:43 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I ordered a toe ring from PW Ms Brandy and it arrived yesterday.  It is very nice and when I put the ring on my toe the weirdest thing happened.  My big fat ugly size 9 feet became beautiful, I could not believe me eyes!!  My feet are now a cute as my sister Jackie's size 51/5 feet.  If I knew that I would have beautiful feet by spending a few bucks on a wonderful basset hound toe ring I would have bought one a loooong time ago.

So all you big footed Droolers out there email PW Ms Brandy NOW and get your very own amazing toe ring.  You will not be sorry.

Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie and Thelma Lu