[Dailydrool] Bob's Back Surgery

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Thu Jul 17 10:48:15 PDT 2008

I want to send my own kisses and belly rubs King Bob, because I too have
had back surgery - 3 actually.  I am now fused from L3 to my tailbone with
titanium cages.  Surgery wasn't any fun for me, and I could tell the docs
just how I was feeling.  So Bob is a very brave boy and I hope his
recovery is fast so the King can get his crown back on.

Get Well Soon,
Brenda

Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou here.  Mom still gripes about her back sometimes.
Especially when one of us does flat basset and she has to pick us up
(HEHEHE).  We are both a bit over her lifting weight limit.  (Daisy is way
fluffier than I am - Emmy).

Get Well Soon!

Drool, Love, and Snooter Kisses,
Daisy and Emmy