[Dailydrool] Innova food?

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Thu Jul 17 11:25:33 PDT 2008

I am responding to Iris's post about switching to Innova with a few
questions.  I am switching foods right now, the girls have been on a mix
of Canida and Nutro Puppy (they just turned a year on 5/26)since Daisy was
3 months and Emmy was 7 1/2 months(that's when she finally came to live
with us).  But with these 2 brands, one is changing and the other is
making some dogs sick.  I started switching to Eagle Pack(Holistic lg
breed due to its claim about helping with bones that seem out of shape as
Emmy's front legs turn out more that I think they should), and after one
bag, it seems to be helping with Emmy's loose stools, but I haven't ever
really heard of many droolers using it.  So, I wanted to ask about it on
the Drool first and see if the Innova would be better or if the Eagle Pack
is just as good?.  Also, which kind of Innova do you feed, just the
regular adult dry?  Any and all advice is welcome, because I am so
confused.  I want my girls to have the best so they are around for a long
time.

Thanks,
Brenda - Mom to Daisy Mae (I can eat anything) and Emmy Lou (my poopies
are finally solid)