[Dailydrool] Breed specific products for canines

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Thu Jul 17 16:17:22 PDT 2008

The idea of BREED SPECIFIC vitamin supplements and or even food..... maybe we should not be so quick to dismiss the possible merits of such products. If they could develop a supplement that strengthened basset backs or helped discourage arthritis it could be a very good thing. Each breed comes with its own set of challenges.I hope they explore this further in the market place.  Side note, to our King Bob the DOg, you looked very handsome in your hospital pictures and aren't you lucky they didn't slap one of those ugly gowns on you?  Rest well and get strong again, your fans are all pulling for you   Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets