[Dailydrool] Miz Molly

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:25:20 PDT 2008

Miz Molly me an Llewis we gots a liddel prollem wif you request. We fink a
farm sound GRATE! to start wif and also we don't know what is da Vapors. We
ammit it dont sound good. An we dont wancha to geddim, we dont think (not
nosing whut dey are meke it kinder hard to judge). Dey like squrlls? More
like da mices? If you catches one culd you send it to we so we nose whut a
Vapor are?
Oh,
MamaDog Zelda she say stay inside an keeps you dainty liddel pretty paws
clean, dont mix wif dem commonurses, an growl at em a lot. She say it worked
for she. (Yes'm, it did.)

Love and Drool to all in need eben are own MamaDog whut we thinks reely
needs drool eben tho she say she fine.
Nigel an Llewis