[Dailydrool] OUR MISS WINNIE THE POOH BEAR WENT TO THE RB TODAY

Iabassetrescue Foxhoven iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 00:00:49 PDT 2008

Again today we had to send a 14yr old basset to the RB she was the oldest living Basset that we've had, the vet told us she had a stoke and it didnt look the best she was not able to stand on all fours so we decided to let her go and be a baby again to be able to play like a new basset all over again. We will miss her Dearly .We only had her  little  over 2 weeks but loved her soooooo, I was also called tonight at work  her real slaved passed on of age 101..if anyone would like to see her please go look at her site on our freepowerboards.com site under angels.. drool to all inneed
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILY

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html or