[Dailydrool] Trading for treats

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Fri Jul 18 01:31:14 PDT 2008

Elizabeth wrote "Sometimes if he wants more than one treat, he'll immediately go off
and find something else he knows he shouldn't have and bring it to me
for another treat. "

Oh yes, that's my naughty Rolph too. I have to keep treats all round the house as he has a timing method. If I don't provide the trade quickly enough, the item (socks/shoes/panties/toilet roll/book/whateverelsehefinds) get eaten.

However, he knows where the treats are and will run up to me with the item in his mouth and drop it as soon as I reach for the treat.

Is that a basset joke Bev?

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP