[Dailydrool] Trading for Treats

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 04:28:07 PDT 2008

So that is what's going on! Buster has done that forever; stealing things to get treats. I hadn't thought about his making the trade. I thought I was. Should have known he was in control. Another thing he does is tear up something of mine if he is jealous of my time or mad because he got left home. I guess my scent tells him it is Mama's thing and he should search and destroy. I have books with teeth prints and corners I had to cut off or whole fronts I had to tear off due to damage. Had I been in the room when he stole them, I might have saved them with a treat. Such innocent looking little monsters they are. I use the word affectionately of course.