[Dailydrool] Avo Derm dogfood

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 06:42:05 PDT 2008

With Nutro not always being available and after hearing more reports of  dogs
getting sick, I've been on the lookout for a new food.  The  Canidae's, CA
Naturals, Merrick, etc. are not in stores nearby and I really need  to have easy
access to getting my pets food.  After much  reasearch online and reading
every bag to find a lamb dogfood that is safe  for my furkids I discovered
AvoDerm - it is easily available at Petco and is  priced reasonably for us.  As far
as I have found this food/Company has not  been recalled ever so it looks good
to us.

Anyway, went to mix some with the kids Nutro lamb and rice last evening and
it looks the SAME.  Freddie and Ellie didn't have to deal with any change  in
their kibble size - they like small bites.  So far, so good.  We'll  be
watching.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.