[Dailydrool] Thanks for the Drool

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 18 06:43:12 PDT 2008

Just wanted to thank everyone for the drool for my Rex. He had his neutering done on Wed. It was extremely hard for me because the last time a dog went in a kennel at the vets it was Max A Million to have the cancer removed from his toe. I expected Rex to come home ticked at me for making the appt.
We showed up at 8 am prompt. Rex got weighed 73.4 pounds last time they saw him I thought was 12 pounds but it was 29 pounds. They were so pleased at how handsome he has become. He was the perfect patient. took his lil needle and slowly tired until he was almost asleep then we put him in the kennel. I left tears streaming down my face. The vet called at 10:30 Mr. man was awake and looking good even thumping his tail.I was able to go pick him up at 2. So feeling like the rotten mom I thought I was I went out bought him a new soccer ball 2 rubber balls and a Kong for bedtime lol. I picked him up at 2 and was he very happy to see his mama. He is not at all mad at me and has been my baby he he he like he wasn't before sleeping in my bed all curled up like the perfect boy.

Now I must tell you about the bad part of my day.  I never drove to the vets myself before. there is a pole in the middle of their driveway its weird hard to explain. Anyway while picking Rex up I was about to pull in and back in a spot and this man stole my parking spot. I acted nice he got out with his dog. I was watching to make sure I never hit his dog and I slowly backed into tapping the pole. This guy watched me do it and did not try an stop me. The pole was in my blind spot.  So I back out on the road and parked there check my truck small dent in fender no big deal go home call my husband he don't care more ticked at man that watched me do it gets better.
I check my messages and this is the message on my machine

Dude some woman driving your truck was over at the animal hospital at 2 pm today and backed into the pole and dented your bumper all to hec. You better check it out.
I was dancing I was so mad.
The dumb butts number was on the phone. I called and left a message with his wife.
I said dude the woman driving the new truck would be the dudes wife and before I got the your message I had already called my husband. I told her to tell him to mind his own business and ok told her to tell him to kiss my hiney Oh I was mad. I am not a one to open my mouth but that time I did.
The only good that came out of it was I did not run over the dudes dog and the bumper only had a lil ding. I love my truck but my husband knows that I love the babies more.

So that's my story of pure rage lol

Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Rex (I lost my things and don't know where to find them)
liL Miss daisy Halo (Why can't I jump all over my brudder this tame side of him upsets me)
Hopper (bunny)
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Henry bunny (ATB)