[Dailydrool] dog food

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Fri Jul 18 06:53:31 PDT 2008

I have been feeding my kids Blue (Blue Buffalo) - Life Force Protection for Large Breeds kibble since this spring (were on Nutro products previously).

Schroeder used to have the "rusty" pits look - I think some of you have mentioned this.  His poo was also like soft serve and his ears always had chunks of black stuff (I was having to clean his ears almost every other day.)  I also started using nothing but the Blue Powder Ear treatment on him as well.
Since I switched, I don't have any of these problems any more.  It is great.  I could never get Schroeder to eat Candidea so I didn't bother with it too much.

I switched my boxers over from the Nutro products too, and I don't have anyone puking up yellow stuff.

All in all I have been very happy with this new dog food.

We send lots of drool to all those in need and who have gone to the bridge.

Love and Drool,
Annette, Schroeder, Maya & Cassie