[Dailydrool] Dog food

Julie Burgoon jskrista at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:01:41 PDT 2008

With all of the discussion of dog foods I just wanted to share a bit of information with you~Dick Van Pattens Natural Balance  has created this new "Buy With Confidence" feature for pet owners to monitor the testing of their pets’ food. Please go to the following link & click on it and look around and see what they test for & how they are doing it~ http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/PetFoodScreening.tpl
They have several options of food available that perhaps some of the allergic houndies out there can find fits their needs~I am in no way affiliated with this food company I just feed it to my puppy and am very satisified with their products~