[Dailydrool] dog food

lily5943 at comcast.net lily5943 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 22:35:55 PDT 2008

We also feed Gigi and Beau Wellness dog food.  Jolie was on it as well.

Wellness is the only food I know of that uses human-grade quality meat and states that right on the package.  I shudder to think what goes into many of the dog foods out there.  Sorry to remind everyone, but animals that are dead, dying, diseased or disabled can be put into dog food legally.

Best of health to all our Drool buddies!  Our hounds are proud of us because their "parents" got married July 4!  Now they are not illegitmate any more!  Yay!

Susan, Gigi & Beau in Little Rock, still missing Jolie, BABES Royal Ambassador of Rescued Houndies (ATB 2-21-06) & Sophie (ATB 4-17-02)
forever in our hearts....