[Dailydrool] Nutrish (Rachael Ray) dogfood

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 16:21:03 PDT 2008

>From what I found on a Yahoo list this food is sold at Walmart.  Below  are
the ingredients that were listed on the post..... doesn't look so good to me
IMHO.

Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food!?!?! Check out the  ingredients!

Beef, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, Soybean Meal,  Animal Fat
(Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Brown Rice,  Oatmeal, Dried
Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium  Carbonate,
Dehydrated Alfalfa, Dried Peas, Dried Tomatoes, Dried Carrots,  Potassium Chloride,
Choline Chloride, Olive Oil, Iron Oxide, Vitamin E  Supplement, Zinc Sulfate,
Ferrous Sulfate, Dried Parsley,  L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin
C), Mixed Tocopherols, Niacin,  Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium
Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium  Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin
Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement,  Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
Menadione Sodium Bisulfite  Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin
B12 Supplement, Potassium  Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid

Yep! Corn, Soy, and cancer causing  Menadione

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.