[Dailydrool] Sams club dogfood etc.

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 16:47:32 PDT 2008

After reading the posts about Canidae being compared to Kirkland Brand at
Costco I thought I'd check to see if Sam's had a similar product.  Our  Sam's
club premium food has gluten, corn, and a few other "eeww"  ingredients.  I'm
sticking with Petco/Petsmart.  The pups are on their  2nd day of Avo Derm and
really seem to like it.  So far no bowel  issues.

I did see the Wellness brand at Petco when picking up the Avo Derm.  I  think
they may be affiliate with our houndies favorite Mother Hubbard peanut
butter cookies as they are also listed on the website.  Wellness looks good  to me
as well as the Blue Buffalo.  But after all my research for a lamb  product
that hasn't been recalled and doesn't contain the typical "offenders"  and
Freddie's allergies I went with the Avo Derm.  My only concern is that  they say
this is a great food for skin allergy dogs and sensitive tummy dogs yet  I
thought I'd heard that Avocado's aren't good for dogs?? Maybe its just the pit
that is dangerous???

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.