[Dailydrool] Wellness

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 17:10:05 PDT 2008

I switched Crackers over to Wellness Fish and Sweet Potato about a year ago
because he would get skin allergies in the spring/summer and his nose swelled
up  unbelievably. Vet put him on Pred because he could hardly breathe thru it.
It  has taken almost a year but his snooter is  normal and he is a little
itchy but  nothing like before. I put Loki on it from the beginning.  Nice  firm
poops and good coats on both. I recently had the opportunity to  talk to
reps from Wellness and they have reformulated the F and SP and it  is one of
their Super Five mixes. They gave me some bags of that and a new one  called
Oceanic formula which also is fish based. Crackers and Loki loved both  even though
to me the Ocean smelled a  little like _c at tfood_ (mailto:c at tfood) !
Kathy with Spanky, Elwood, Sonny (Nutro Lamb and Rice) and Crackers and
Loki(we get the expensive stuff!)

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.