[Dailydrool] Wellness

Linda Gardner hockeyphans at verizon.net
Sun Jul 20 13:33:57 PDT 2008

I had both Jake (ATB) and Elwood (ATB) on Wellness Senior for years.
They always did very well on it.

When I got Lucy, I couldn't put her on the Wellness Senior because
she's allergic to all the good things in it - oats, barley, potatoes.
She's on PetSmart Authority for Seniors.  It's very hard to find a
good dog food that doesn't include these ingredients.  When we got
Bubba his stools tended to be loose.  I tried him on Authority but
that didn't help much.  (I was hoping I could finally have one type
dog food in the house again).I finally went back to Wellness Senior
for Bubba and his stools seem to have improved. I really wish I could
feed it to Lucy.

Linda and Little Lucy and Big Bubba