[Dailydrool] Canidae

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 18:23:48 PDT 2008

Well, I will say this  say, that if Maggie were not allergic to  Barley, that
I would definitely stay with the Canidae. I like their products and  she is
the basset that has colitis and she does great with the Canidae,
She goes to the vet Monday for a recheck on the staph and for her allergy
shot, I will ask him if he thinks she can continue with the Canidae???  Im  not
really sure exactly how much pearled barley is in the formula and she may
have built up enough immunity now that it won't bother her ?  I did find  out at
the pet store today that Van Pattons  Natural Balance does make a  allergy
formula Lamb and brown rice now,  it is brand new , just came out..  My other
basset Lucy who also had allergies ate the Van Pattons duck and potato  and did
great with it

I was watching America Funniest Home Videos tonight and one segment was
about a Basset going into the groomer's,   the basset was walking  great until
they got to the groomer's and then he turned and pulled  his  slave down the
street, he almost did a flat Basset. it was a tri color wearing a  red harness and
the slave was a slender tall women with long blond  hair  DROOLER ??????????

Hope everyone has a great weekend, wish it would cool down here, it has  been
in the 90's  for the last three days.  and the mosquitos are  horrible
swarms of them. I am outside with sweat pants a hooded sweatshirt  waving a big
bath towel while my girls are trying to squat to take a poo  !   it is 90 outside
!   video material here !!!!!!

Marlene

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.