[Dailydrool] Wellness Dog Food and Burns Dog Food[Please Read]

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:04:34 PDT 2008

I started feeding Clifford Wellness when we had a thread on the drool years ago started I think by NancyG. So, I've been feeding Wellness for around 5-6 yrs I know. Wednesday eats the Fish and Sweet Potato. I like it because they have a canned version for when they get sick and also if you rate your dog food it comes up at like 110. Cliff was able to stay on the Senior when he had to go on a no salt/low salt diet due to his heart. Boot was eating Wellness but, he is now eating Burns Dog Food http://www.burnspethealth.com/index.html

He is eating it because it has 18% protein. Do you have a hound that needs to lose weight??? Then find a good kibble that has a less protein content. Makes all the difference in the world!! Some dogs convert protein to fat. Boot is now eating the Burn's Brown Rice and Ocean Fish. He has lost 5lbs. That is the secret to weight loss. It is a miracle worker. Boot is just a naturally big boy and was the largest in his ltter. I will only let him lose a few more lbs and then maintain him. Lisa,Wednesday[who is boofing wanting me to feed dinner], and Baby Boot