[Dailydrool] Wellness food

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 19:48:19 PDT 2008

I don't see much mention of the Wellness products, but my Lucille is
allergic to chicken and rice,  so I started feeding the Wellness Sweet
Potato and Fish and she does very well on it.  Her coat has become nice and
shiny, and she doesn't upchuck at all like she used to before I started
feeding Wellness. They also have several other flavors.  Are there any other
comments or experiences feeding this product?

 We've tried several quality foods on the quest for one which appealed to the houndage, was somewhat affordable, easily accessible and low in calories while being high in nutrition.? We fed Abady for awhile which is all meat.? They lLOVED it but it was extremely caloric so we switched to Wellness food because? it high meat content,, no wheat and small bits of kibble .? They? also have a puppy formula which we are feeding Dudley which means one-stop shopping.? They all eat with great gusto most of the time so I guess they enjoy it.?? It was one of the foods recommended by our hoistic vet.

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah