[Dailydrool] Evil Annie Scooting

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 08:59:07 PDT 2008

Oh Boy, between the hot ( 90 ) degree weather, hords of mosquitos  and my
pinched sciatic nerve Annie has now started scooting !!!!  I  called the vet and
after  obedience class we went to see the vet man, this  was her very FIRST
anal gland procedure,  I am chicken when it comes to the  Anal glad, Blood, Puke
no problem, but I don't  do anal glands so I  ran, ( yes I said ran )  to
wait outside, I didn't want to hear her  scream, well, they said she was a little
 " ANGEL "    "  ANGEL " ????????   I would sooner  believe someone  if they
told me that Jesus  was coming at noon tomorrow to part the oceans  !!!!!!!!
 ANGEL is now taking a nap !

Marlene

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.