[Dailydrool] Anal glands..........!

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 18:12:25 PDT 2008

Hi everyone, well, just wondering if anyone out there, has learned how to
express their furbabies anal glands when needed?
We went into the vet, for an infection Honey got on her toes, from the  grass
or twigs etc. maybe poking her, maybe even a itchy mosquito bite, but then
had the vet check their anal glands, just for the heck of it.  Honey  scoots
occasionally, but Dottie never does.  Vet man said, YES!!  both  their butts are
very full!
He expressed Honey and Dottie, and it was incredible, how much stuff was in
there, poor little girls!  Vet man said, it is easy to do, and he would  show
me how gladly.  Otherwise, it is $24. a girl to get it done.
I asked them if Bassets are a common breed for this, and he said not
necessarily, it is usually the smaller breed that needs it done.  I always  thought
they expressed by themselves when they pooooo poooooed.
Does anyone else do it to their doggies?
The vet tech gal there said she does it to her dogs, and doggies that come
in and need it, and it doesn't bother her a bit, she said she actually kind of
"likes" to do it.........????
Thoughts, advice, suggestions, are certainly welcome.....
Barbie and her girls with clean anal glands  now.......whew!

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.