[Dailydrool] Posting Reminder

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Sat Jul 19 18:39:06 PDT 2008

A friendly reminder from your loyal DD Mod Squad...

If posting to the DD by hitting REPLY from a Digest, please remember to completely DELETE all of the previous digest before hitting send. We hate it when we have to hit the REJECT button solely because the poster's message includes an entire Daily Drool, but since we cannot edit from the moderating page, that's what we have to do. We've been rejecting a lot of these posts of late, so I wanted to issue a gentle reminder, especially for all of the wonderful new members (whom we welcome wholeheartedly).

This has been a public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Drooling...

Susan R.