[Dailydrool] CBHR Picnic Next Week!

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 20 06:29:07 PDT 2008

CBHR's annual summer picnic is next Saturday (7/26) at Lake Norman in Troutman, NC (near Charlotte). This is a new location for us, and I've heard it's very nice. We're right by the lake, and there's a fenced area where the hounds can run around. We'll be having a cookout, a cake walk, raffles, shopping and lots of socializing with the bassets and their slaves. There will be kiddie pools and Frosty Paws to keep the hounds cool all day. If you're in driving distance, we would love for you to come out and join us!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe & Sullie and fosters Hope and Wild Man Tahoe