[Dailydrool] cute little story

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 08:00:50 PDT 2008

We took Eugene to my parents house last night and he went upstairs for
the first time and wandered into their walk in closet. The closet has
a full length mirror on the back wall, with a low shoe rack in front
of it. Eugene immediately started wagging his tail and getting into a
play, front legs down posture. He was woofing and wagging his tail and
at first we didn't realize what he was doing. Then we figured out he
was trying to get the dog in the mirror to play!!! What sweet, goofy
dogs these bassets are!!! Georgia and Eugene