[Dailydrool] brian with bellatrix

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 08:05:38 PDT 2008

had to post cause this was   and still is.....although much better....my
Lakota Sue.

never really knowing what happened to make her so scared of people...she
bonded with me immediately and i of course have Augustus McCrae, one of
her sons from her litter she had 8 years ago.    She kept running from
everyone and attempted to snap at her he slave out of fear, FEAR, fear..
SO I TOOK HER TO MY HOME , TOO.      after 8 years she still will not
allow anyone to touch her but me and her first slave, our Founder, Donna
Owens.     Chris Dowd,   you came to visit...and she allowed your hand
with a biscuit to come close enough to take it???

well, i am sure you will get alot of feedback from our DD...there are
many on here that are wise, experienced in many years beyond what i have
experienced, and i hope you get some good advise.

my poor Kota Sue...just cannot forget i guess the trauma that she had
encountered.  i just slave over her and keep her safe, happy, and
loved.  That seems to be the ticket.  well, for her anyway. GOOD LUCK
AND KNOW THAT AFTER A WHILE, TRUST WILL BUILD UP AND BASSET KNOW FROM
THEIR HEART WHO TRULY LOVES THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
 *Leslie Ames*
	Got Bassets??

bassetrescuemt at gmail.com