[Dailydrool] to daisy belle from sirius

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 08:10:48 PDT 2008

Hi, Daisy Belle.  I so happy to hear fwom you.  My mommy say she work in Bwooklyn on Mondays all day, but my daddy home about 2;30.  Mommmy get home early on Wed, Thurs, Fri.  She going away dis week to the 2-leg gwandchildren,wifout me.  I stay wif daddy, den he go for weekend & i stay wif my uncle naybors who come pway wit me an feed me an all dat.  Pwease wet me no when you come to get Gabwiella or take her home, and mommy will wet yo uno if we go to new jersey.

also, shoutout to sally russell--hi, how are you? from sirius's mom & dad-people, bracha & sheldon