[Dailydrool] wetting dry food

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:09:14 PDT 2008

I have always wet my dry dog food for over 10 years and have never had a
problem with bloat--I just think it makes it easier to eat (I also add a big
spoon of wet food--I use Eagle Pack for both) My guys have allergies & if I
stray or try something else, they itch horribly. Matter of fact I was
refilling the cat's food last week & it spilled all over the floor & of
course my 2 shadows devoured it before I could case them & they are still
itching. My guys also have a large drinkl after eating. I try to always have
fresh water available in stainless steel bowls.

bassetmomx2, slave to Augie & Yankee

I was interested in reading in the new issue of the Bugler that to prevent
bloat you should not moisten dry food and not restrict water before or after
eating.  Those were two things we have read you should do!

Any comments would be appreciated.

Sally Russell