[Dailydrool] anal glands

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:22:59 PDT 2008

Augie had to have his anal glands removed surgically, about 7 years ago. It
was about $550 & there could have been alot of complications.
I don't know if I would do it again. My other basset has anal problems too &
God love him, I try & try to express them & don't have success, but the
little brat likes to snuggle up to me when sleeping  & I have awoken many
times with a ?? what's that smell, only to realize that he expressed his
glands against me. Ugh, one way to get mom up early. Matter of fact he did
it this morning!!!

bassetmomx2, Augie & Yankee (sometimes stinky butt)