[Dailydrool] Waldo waiting on his cloud

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 19:05:19 PDT 2008

Dearest Droolers, dahlings,

It is I, El Queeno BessWHSE, pawing to you from high atop the Royal
keyboard.

Club BABES members gathered on the Castle lanai and ahhrrooood to the full
moon our sad goodbyes to Waldo Hound, BABES Keeper of the Royal Library of
Bassetude.
Although Waldo is gone, his love for his Mom will linger on. There will
always be that deep pain from the loss, but there will also be wonderful
memories, always and forever.

As of July 18, 2008 Waldo Hound Strom's Royal title has been retired and
will be so from here on.

Live forever, Waldo, in the heart of the one you left behind.

BessWHSE El Queeno of Club BABES, proud to be a Snoodhead, and forever the
Arch Nemesis of NoahGoSlowah :-)~~
"Doing Good The BABES Way; Kindness to all"