[Dailydrool] BLOAT

Kahuna and Friends surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 10:48:05 PDT 2008

They can always bloat. If they have the surgery and are tacked, the stomach
won't twist and cause a volvulous, or cut off the blood supply, but tacking
has nothing to do with the air distention. Once they bloat, you always need
to watch them in case it happens again so they can be decompressed - often
just the simethicone right away is enough.

Synthia