[Dailydrool] Hopping Dog

Heather Collins titaniummom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:44:44 PDT 2008

Our newest girl Ruby is a hopper.  She doesn't hop to see whats on the
counters, she hops OVER Cookie if she's trying to see something in our
hands.  Such as when we give treats and so on.  She doesn't hop from the
front either, she hops side to side.  So imagine if you will, cookie
standing there with ruby on the right, who then full body hops over cookie
to the left side still facing forward the whole time (cant miss a THING that
might happen while trying to get a spot!!!)  It's the funniest thing i have
ever seen!!~Heather

-