[Dailydrool] Inquiring bassets want to know -- what are Frosty Paws??

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 21 10:20:02 PDT 2008

Paddi B Basset somehow got wind of the idea of a treat she hasn't heard of... Frosty Paws.

Since she is a big fan of ice cubes (not intentional... but if I drop one she's on it like a shot) she feels that a Frosty Paw might be very good. Especially if it doesn't involve in any way her paws becoming even slightly frosty (brr) or wet (horrors!).

This seems like something I should know (Paddi certainly thinks so!) so I'm hoping someone will enlighten me.

Thanks!
Mary
and Paddi B Basset, who is drooling for Zelda and her family anyway... Paddi says drool isn't just for getting better, sometimes it's just for comfort.