[Dailydrool] hopping dogs (hoping dogs?)

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:03:54 PDT 2008

I have no clue. All my dogs like buttery things. Zelda would not eat popcorn
without butter on it. (Talk about elitist!) They all love bread with butter
but not without, and one of our first Bassets nearly killed himself cleaning
out a pan of bacon grease. (pandreatitis, big time.)
Maybe Nigel and your daughter are soulmates-- Nigel will be 3 on Wednesday.