[Dailydrool] hopping dogs (hoping dogs?)

Heather Collins titaniummom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:49:51 PDT 2008

My human 3 yr old daughter does this!!!  We have Smart Balance however.  No
diarrhea thank goodness but yikes, WHY butter?!?!?!?!??!
~Heather

--
Heather Collins
Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing
heathercollins at teamsrc.net

Want More Control Over YOUR Time and Money?
~Come Build Your Fortune With Us~
Check Us Out!! http://www.teamsrc.net