[Dailydrool] hopping dogs (hoping dogs?)

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 12:05:59 PDT 2008

Nigel will stand on his back legs in the center of the very small kitchen
and pivot, to see whether it is really worth getting up there, or whether I
have remembered  to put the tub of "I can't believe it's not butter" back in
the Fridge. To date, he has eaten 6 tubs of it. I suppose because it isn't
butter, that is the only reason he has not come down with raging diarrhea or
pancreatitis!

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Zelda, Mitchell and Cooper