[Dailydrool] Zelda

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 17:25:19 PDT 2008

To Momperson, Dadperson Nigel, Lewis, Mitchell, and Cooper

We are so sorry to hear that Zelda has left you. We know your hearts are broken.  Since we are  friends who only knew her from her a distance  we can only imagine the pain that you, the ones who shared her life so intimately,  must be feeling.

  We will miss her. Her words of wisdom are etched into our memories and we will continue to smile as we remember how she guided her family with firmness and love.

  Momperson and Dadperson, you gave her an amazing life and continue to show her love as you care for her beloved boys.  Thank you for all you did and continue to do.

  Pam Cline
  Olive & H. Beaudreux