[Dailydrool] Zelda

Gbounders at aol.com Gbounders at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 17:12:33 PDT 2008

I missed reading yesterdays Drool's.  Husband had a Dr.'s appointment  in E.
Lansing.  Today we shed lots of tears for all of you reading that  lovely and
very moving letter from Zelda.  God bless you Bev and  Family.  You are an
inspiration to all.  We all face the loss of our  babies at some point.  Thanks
to you we all have a priceless example of the  perfect parting done with love
and dignity.  Time heals but it does take  time.  Rudy and Ivy are sending lots
of healing drool....well, Ivy is a  Golden so she is not great on drool but
top dog on kisses.

Iris, Dick, Rudy and Ivy....the Tecumseh, Michigan  bunch

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.