[Dailydrool] Ms. Clara's Strawberries Caper

Linda ldianis at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 18:26:25 PDT 2008

Oh Mzzz Clara,
It's Otis here. As part of my continuing quest to be all things OEBE, I
have been enjoying the regular blueberry harvest on the bush outside our
own door (with a nod to Blueberry's memory as I slurp, too). The bush is
not fenced, so I can just knock off some berries on my way out, and
snarf them on my way back in to the house.

I am dazzled by your strawberry fence manuever and especially by those
expressive eyebrows of yours. Sigh. Those...strawberries must be so
tasty! My blueberries are, too! And I could even find some raspberries
on our walks in the morning for a houndette like you.
Oh Clara, would you like to make some Berry Compote wif me???
Your devoted Berrymeister,
Otis