[Dailydrool] Wendell's Waddle Tour..Slobberfest weekend.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 18:30:22 PDT 2008

Dear Wendell-

We have viewed your latest adventures with great excitement....and WE WANT
TO BE WENDELL. The sweet little plush pup who spent the first pawt of the
year looking gentle and visiting basset events seems to have been
pawrupted....... and WE WANT TO BE WENDELL. Wendell seems to get to drink,
gamble, meet exotic dancers,  eat in restaurants and hang out with
celebrities....then snooze in the sun. We thought it was just a Vegas thing,
but then he went to California and learned beer and poker....and went to
Pittsburgh (his pawson edited out the picture with Auntie Sharon sharing her
whine...)  and posed with........well, you gotta go look.

......................................having seen what he is up to, WE WANT
TO BE WENDELL.

Ahem...and we want to know how his future foster people are gonna continue
his recent activities?? (No Moosebarbing of pictures.) When sheslave last
saw him at the Pittsburgh he was saying something about wanting to meet
Springsteen or tour with Bon Jovi....

Cake and Nudge
...our she slave thanks the nice Droopy folk for a good time at Slobberfest,
Auntie Pat and Carol for a pawsome weekend and Aunties Amanda and Sharon for
being fun and Auntie Marilyn for bringing CHUNKYPUPPY in honor of his first
birfday!