[Dailydrool] Bullet and postponed vacation

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 20:13:11 PDT 2008

Since Bullet is gone, I finally feel like we can schedule a vacation for both of us at the same time. We can leave the other dogs in the kennel, but Bullet was too fragile to do that.  Nonetheless, we'll miss the twice daily dosing, ear cleaning, getting up at the crack o'dawn, and lifting Bullet up and down 10 nickzillion times per day.  She was a little trooper and she will be mourned here at OEBE International Headquarters.

Jance, Roland, Stella and Deohgee (me no miss her! she was mean to me!)