[Dailydrool] Mabel

MsBBeaBear at cs.com MsBBeaBear at cs.com
Mon Jul 21 20:33:56 PDT 2008

Could you guys on the drool throw out some extra drool to us.  I am
attempting to get Mabel to our vet for her nails to be cut.  I have only had her for 3
months and she is almost 14.  She is coming around as far as me being able to
touch her.  She is food aggressive, loves other dogs and is great with me.
Our vet comes to the house but for some reason, she hesitates when I asked her
to treat Mabel.  She can be like a junk yard dog.  I thought if I get a treat
and put it in the crate, she will go inside and then I can shut the door and
transport her to the vet.  My vet said she will cross that road when we get
there  We don't know if just a muzzle will work or if she will have to give her a
sedative.  Does anyone have any ideas?   Do you think just a muzzle might
work?
Renee