[Dailydrool] Mabel

MsBBeaBear at cs.com MsBBeaBear at cs.com
Thu Jul 24 18:44:59 PDT 2008

Well Mabel made out great today with the nail clipping.  She got in her
crate, got to the vets,  I was shaking like a leaf hoping she would get out of the
crate and then what.  Well the assistant called her over, and put a piece of
nylon around her nose like a muzzle.  She was great.  She stood there and got
each toe done with not a flicker.  Now I think I need the tranquilzer and not
her.  LOL.  I just wanted to thank everyone who was thinking about us today.
The drool sure did work.  Her ten dollar nail clip was worth a million.
REnee