[Dailydrool] Seeking to Adopt

Betty Harvey fishbowl at epix.net
Tue Jul 22 04:27:34 PDT 2008

Dear Fellow Droolers,

I need your help.  My husband and I would like to adopt a Basset Hound.
Our house isn't the same since our baby Daisy went to the Bridge in
June.  We live in Tunkhannock (Northeastern PA).  We are either out of
an adoption area for the PA rescues or we don't have a fenced-in yard
and cannot adopt.  Last night I filled out an application with the Ohio
Basset Rescue, so hopefully that will pan out.

I thought that maybe someone out here might know of a houndie that needs
a love seat with lots of love.  We are looking for an adult, laid-back
Basset Hound that is other-pet friendly.  We have 3 cats and a senior
German Shepherd that live inside and we want to find the right houndie
to fit into our family.

Thank you for your help,

Betty Harvey and the Fishbowl Ranch gang.