[Dailydrool] some drool needed for Elvis

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:10:28 PDT 2008

I often have Ms.Brandy's daughter Chillie and her adopted from ABC brother Elvis ( who is one day younger than her) here for
vacations. This morning Elvis couldn't walk- he sort of dragged himself for a few feet but his legs just didn't have the strength
to hold him up. He did have reflexes when I pushed his pads so I am sure it's his back. He had trouble once before. I called
my mom who came right away (60 miles trip) to pick him up and took him to the vets. He is on IV steroids for the next 24-48
hours- the vet  is hopeful because he was brought in right away that the steroids will help and he will be able to come home
then to rest and heal. I hope to bring him back here as Chillie is not exactly Nurse Nightingale...more like Nurse Ratchet...
He will need lots of rest to get better. If you could sling some healing drool his way we would appreciate it. He is almost 10
years old and a sweetheart and this has me really shook up~ he is such a lovebug and I love him lots.
On a lighter noe- Chillie Pepper almost turned herself inside out when my mom came and within minutes left again-
WITHOUT her! Not knowing what was going to be happening we figured it was better she stay here until we can
'trade' the two off so Elvis can rest quietly.
droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy ( who really couldn't care less about Elvis but came and sniffed his face this morning) and
Chillie Pepper- who will forgive anything as long as there's a cookie to be had.