[Dailydrool] question about new eukanuba food

jaxh412 at aol.com jaxh412 at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 14:56:32 PDT 2008

I was at petsmart today and saw that Eukanuba has a new line of food out called Naturally Wild, it comes in Venision and Potato, Salmon and Rice and a Turkey formula. The number 1 ingredient in each food is 100% of the main protein whether it is venision, salmon or turkey with no meat-by-products or corn and I was wondering if any droolers have tried this food yet....
here is a link if anyone wants to look into it a little more....
http://www.feedeukwild.com/EukGlobal/US/en/jsp/naturallywild/NaturallyWild.jsp

I bought a small bag just to see if the houndies even seemed interested in the venision formula, reagan was very interested but truman was not as impressed....
just wondering if anyone else had heard anything, good or bad about this one!!!
Truman and Reagan's Momma, Hope