[Dailydrool] riding in cars

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:06:35 PDT 2008

Cowboy is terrible too, like Annie. He goes from side to side with a
non-stop whine. He whines that the windows aren't rolled down far enough but
the more you roll them down the further he creeps out until I'm afraid he'll
either fall out, jump out or be hit by a passing car. We bought him a
seatbelt but it doesnt work whatsoever. He got all twisted and tangled - I
think its meant for large well-behaved dogs, not Bassets with extra
bassetude. Yesterday he climbed onto my lap while I was driving and insisted
on sitting there like a lapdog...yea right, a 40 lb lapdog!

Rupert on the other paw is an angel in the car. Just sits still. He did pee
in the car once though so I always worry about that.

Kacy with Crazy Cowboy and Rotten Rupert