[Dailydrool] I think I put some pictures on Photobucket

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 18:35:15 PDT 2008

I am very computer-challenged, but I have been wanting to share a wonderful photo of my two bassets with other Droolers, so I opened a Photobucket account (I think).  I think the title of the album is www.photobucket/harleyandbo.com  but if it isn't that, then it's www.photobucket/vlbzwick  I really wish I were more skilled at all of this.  But, in any event, if I succeeded, there's a lovely picture of Harley kissing Bo, and a couple of other photos too.

I love these dogs.  I was sitting on the sofa quilting earlier today and both dogs were asleep--Harley in his bed, Bo on the couch.  Suddenly Harley woke up and came barrelling over to me, jumped onto by lap and started smothering me with kisses.  Bo, who usually follows Harley's lead, woke up and also leapt into my lap--the quilt is a shambles by now.  After basset hugs for all, both dogs returned to their original spots and went back to sleep.  I wonder what Harley was dreaming?