[Dailydrool] Sharing my berries

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Wed Jul 23 02:11:04 PDT 2008

Dear Otis,
This is Miss Clara. I understand you wish to share your blueberry bush, er, I mean you affections, with me.
My brother tells me you come from a good family, being both of Rescue and an OEBE, as he is.
Best of all he says you have an unfenced blueberry bush right by your door. WOW!
I love blueberries. Mummy gives them to me sometimes, but they are really expensive in the UK, so I only get one or two. Mummy did plant a blueberry bush, but it died coz me and Rolph gave it too much nitrogen.
Do you have strawberries too? I really love strawberries. Strawberries are my favourite. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Sorry, sorry, got a bit carried away.
Anyways, if you can offer me snuggles and fruit (both of which are at the top of my heart list) we may possibly have a future - although I hear long-distance relationships can be tricky.

Sorry, got to go, I can smell a half-ripe strawberry outside.

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP